1. All vehicles Must Have a Neutral Safety Switch. The vehicle cannot have an Exhaust that points at the Spectators and MUST pass a General Tech and Safety inspection for the class or classes they are entering before the start of the event. Tech inspections & registrations for Deep Mud will be done from 8AM to 10:30AM
2. Helmets & Seat Belts are required for all drivers and passengers. Drivers and passengers must wear adequate footwear. i.e. no flip flops, etc.
3. All open, soft-top, and modified bodies must have a 4-point roll bar for drivers and passengers protection. Only one passenger per vehicle.
4. Vehicle must not have any loose objects in the cab or the bed.
5. No ALCOHOL consumption permitted by racers. If anyone is observed "Drunk" they will be disqualified and forfeit all class fees for each of its classes.
6. The same vehicle MAY ENTER TWICE IN A CLASS by 2 different drivers and each of their single runs will count as "Their Run" for the Class. Basically we will give (Entry fees are paid at the office) you up to 2 Tech / Entry slips to be used in a Class if you want.
7. Your entry slips will be returned to you so you can identify yourself when the class you signed up for opens. At that point you can present your slip at any time so YOU Can Decide when you want to run... First, in the middle or towards the end of the class! This takes the "Luck-of-the-draw" out of Mud Bogging!
8. All participants must read, understand and sign a release form as mud bogging can be a dangerous sport. Anyone under 18 Must Have a Parent at the event to authorize entry in to the competition.
9. If you choose to withdraw your registration after 10:30 a.m. we will not refund your entrance fee.
10. All vehicles must be operated in a safe manner at all times to include while in the parking areas, staging, return line, unloading, loading and in the pit. WE DON'T WANT ANYONE HURT!!!
11. Rear tow hooks are mandatory (No Trailer Balls Please) and front tow hooks are recommended.
12. All Vehicles must have adequate brakes and must be able to stop by the set of Orange Marker Cones that are placed in the shut down area of each mud pit. All vehicles must stop the rear axle of their truck from crossing over this line. This distance shall be 30' and anyone's Rear Tires passing this line shall be disqualified.
Tire Size will be determined by the Printed Tire Size on the tires! A 1" Stagger is allowed (Bogger / Swamper Stagger).